quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2022

Looking Around | Olhando em Redor

𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 (versão portuguesa em baixo)


When I'm writing fiction, I'm a truly happy person.

Do you want to find out why?

I forget the insanity that has engulfed the world, the oppressors' wars, and the injustices perpetrated by the insane. They are all evil because they are unresolved with themselves.

How can I fight that?

I can be anywhere and at any time when I write. Either in the past, the present, or the future. I can freely travel through my imagination, describing anything exactly how I want it to happen.

Isn't that wonderful? Is this what happens to you when you sit down to write?

What if I'm a crazy writer? An evil mind that puts fictional thoughts into words in such a way that they almost sound real.

That is not an issue. I will not have such an impact on people that they will change their course simply because I said so. Rest in peace! I assure you that my beautiful imagination does no harm.

Why did I say beautiful? Am I being too narcissistic?

Absolutely not. It's beautiful because I can dream and write in whatever way I want. That is the power of verbalizing your thoughts.

Indeed, when I'm writing fiction, I'm a truly happy person.

Did you write any stories? What did you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐒𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐫ó𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞

 

Sou verdadeiramente feliz quando escrevo ficção.

Sabe porquê?

É quando esqueço a loucura que tomou conta do mundo, as guerras perpetradas pelos opressores e as injustiças dos loucos - são todos lunáticos porque não estão resolvidos com eles próprios.

Mas como luto contra este estado de coisas?

Quando escrevo posso estar em qualquer lugar e a qualquer hora, seja no passado, no presente ou no futuro. Posso viajar livremente pela minha imaginação, descrevendo algo exactamente como quero que aconteça.

Não é fantástico? Também acontece o mesmo quando você se senta para escrever?

E se eu for um escritor varrido da cabeça? Uma mente maligna que coloca pensamentos fictícios em palavras de tal forma que são quase reais?

Isso não é um problema, pois sei que não vou ter um impacto tão grande ao ponto das pessoas mudarem o seu rumo de vida simplesmente porque eu escrevi algo. Garanto-lhe que a minha bonita imaginação não traz nenhum mal ao mundo.

Mas por que disse bonita? Será que estou a ser narcisista?

Claro que não. É bonita porque posso sonhar e escrever do jeito que quiser. É esse o poder de verbalizar os meus pensamentos.

É por isso que sou verdadeiramente feliz quando escrevo ficção.

Já escreveu alguma história? O que sentiu?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

❤️❤️❤️